WE ORGANIZE WITH A TRADITION OF EXPERTISE
- The Söffner Firm was founded in 1950 by Willy Söffner in Frankfurt am Main. Thus, the Weigang organization's first consulting service in the region was created.
- In 1973, Söffner was changed into a GmbH with Willy Söffner and Karl-Heinz Droge as its directors.
- In 1980, Willy Söffner died, and Karl-Heinz Droge continued to run the company alone.
- In 1981, the company moved to Maintal-Dörnigheim, where it has its headquarters to this day.
- At the beginning of 2005, Ralf Droge took over Söffner GmbH.
Mail an Söffner